Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first true wormwood that contains Absinthe to be legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 so many people are eager to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, that had been designed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood wheretopurchaseabsinthe (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other traditional Absinthe herbs. More information are available at drinklucid.com but here are some information about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs instead of synthetic colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe covered vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles indicated that they would all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid carries a very exceptional black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In line with the Lucid website it may be bought across the United States therefore you should be able to purchase it through your local liquor store. You can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The site also offers a web shop where you could order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Yet another excellent way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the first item but handling and shipping costs nothing for extra products ordered.
The essences from AbsintheKit.com are created from an alcohol base which happens to be distilled with top-quality herbs like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also offered costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits create 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a fantastic buy. Just mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is famous.
Essences are a great alternative to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to utilize too.